Today is: Thursday, 15 November 2018
Weather in Lisbon, Portugal: , °C, wind speed 0 km/h
Bridge 25 de Abril
Completed in 1966 and originally named after dictator Salazar, this suspension bridge across the Tagus River changed its name after the revolution of April 25, 1974.
25 of April Bridge
This suspension bridge is very similar in appearance to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. It is 2278 m long and leaves Lisbon at high level above Alcântara and makes landfall at Almada on the southern bank of the river.
25 of April Bridge
25 of April Bridge
25 of April Bridge: morning time
SOCIAL NETWORK PhotoLisbon.com
Nearby locations
This amazing museum, housed in the Royal Riding Arena of Belém Palace, has one of the world’s best collections of royal, aristocratic and ecclesiastical coaches from the 17th to 19th centuries.The National Coach Museum is located nearby the Tagus River in the pleasant neighbourhood of Belém, precisely in the Praça Afonso de Albuquerque, in the western part of Lisbon. A former Riding Arena belonging to the Palace of Belém, this building was transformed into a museum in 1904 and enlarged with a new side hall in 1940.
Mapa
Wyszukaj podobne
Photo Gallery
25 of April Bridge
25 of April Bridge
25 of April Bridge
25 of April Bridge
25 of April Bridge
25 of April Bridge
25 of April Bridge
Sailing
Barque
Ajuda Botanic Gardens
Cristo Rei
Necropolis
Windows
Street Lamp
Docas Restaurants
Site Map
login
password
 
SOCIAL NETWORK
WE RECOMMEND
MINI Dictionary
All materials and photographs from Lisbon Guide are copyright.
Unauthorized duplication in part or whole and photographs copying without prior written consent is prohibited by international laws.
© 2008-2018 photolisbon.com